We will have elections for the QCYD Executive Board on Tuesday, February 27. All positions are up for election.
In addition, we will be introducing a resolution regarding QCYD's Constitution and Bylaws.
The positions up for election are:
- Executive Vice President
- Vice President of Political Affairs
- Vice President of Diversity and Outreach
- Vice President of Membership
- Communications Director
In order to run for office OR vote in the election, you must:
1. Be a member in good standing (live, work or go to school in Queens and under the age of 36);
2. Have paid your dues for 2018 membership no later than the day before the election;
3. Have attended at least TWO QCYD meetings/events prior to the elections from the Holiday Party forward:
- QCYD Holiday Party
- Charity Basketball Game
- Women's March (selfie qualifies for attendance)
- State of the Union Watch Party
- Let's Talk: Race and Politics
- A Better Deal with Rep. Joe Crowley & Labor
4. Submit a statement of candidacy by no later than Tuesday, February 20th at 11:59pm. Please submit your statement to email@example.com.
Doors open at 7:00 P.M. and close promptly at 8:00 P.M. You must be in the room by 8:00 P.M. to cast a ballot!
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/171261410266143/